jeudi 15 mars 2012

New Garden Furniture at Alinea

Pretty deckchairs in earth and orange tones at 32 Euros

1960's/50's inspired chair, not sure if it's comfortable but it looks very cool!

Basic 'bistro' set for the balcony in bright colours

Good value family sized teck table for meals with friends that last all afternoon.  Look after it and it should last for years.

Buff coloured elegant metal dining set

 I can imagine this combination for a pool party or an informal setting, lounging around with friends.  Sorry about the bad photo!

1 commentaire:

  1. Hey these garden furniture items are looking really beautiful and stylish. I have been looking some garden white furniture but in time of searching I have found your post and really amazed. I will buy some furniture for my garden soon.

    RépondreSupprimer